Application Deadline: 05/08/2021
We are seeking a creative, strategic and organized communications manager to join our team. The
Communications Manager is responsible for creating and executing media strategy and content for the web, social and print that share Redeemer Counseling Services brand and vision to internal and external audiences.
- Maintain and update RCS’s branding guidelines so that RCS is represented with a consistent and unified brand voice to internal and external audiences.
- Responsible for drafting and maintaining external brand materials, including website and marketing materials, and managing skilled contractors and agencies as necessary.
- Ensure all messaging aligns with organizational vision, mission and goal, and learn key elements of the RCS GIFT Approach to counseling to effectively message to different audiences.
- Create, edit and co-ordinate with authors for the production of high-quality, informative, and engaging communication materials including weekly staff newsletter, monthly clinical newsletter and quarterly donor newsletters
- Manage and develop content for social media, websites, and other distribution channel
- Create, manage, edit and schedule marketing for all programming including client based programming such as group counseling, training workshops and fundraising events.
- Write, create content for, and assist with post-production of videos and audio recordings for internal communications, training workshops, curriculum and fundraising events.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with counselors, Equipping team and Fundraising team for new communication ideas and strategies
- Monitor and analyze digital communications engagement and reach
- Collaborate with staff to collect, edit and publicize client and training participant testimonies to highlight stories of change
- Develop and execute an annual communications plan