Application Deadline: 06/15/2022
• Lead worship regularly through music and liturgy.
• Prepare, in consultation with preaching pastors, order of worship for services that reflect our multiethnic vision and philosophy of worship.
• Oversee worship teams, worship band, choir, orchestra (directly or through volunteer and/or paid part time directors).
• Oversee process of finding congregational songs that both adults and children can learn and sing confidently.
• Oversee and coordinate with other ministry teams and leaders for worship, children to adults.
• Promote and involve diversity (age, gender, ethnicity) in appropriate ways in corporate worship services (e.g. praying, reading Scripture, testimonies, singing) under the supervision of the Session.
• Staff and team meetings.
• Other ministerial duties as needed and guided by the senior pastor.