Application Deadline: 04/30/2022
About the Executive Pastor:
The Executive Pastor is responsible for the overall leadership and direction of church staff and operations, helping to ensure the realization of the mission and vision of the church. This will require the oversight of areas such as outreach, strategic planning, financial stewardship, marketing, communication, facility expansion, and team culture.
The Executive Pastor Responsibilities Include:
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Leadership, management, and accountability for all department staff and tasks.
• Execute a visionary strategy that drives activity to reach the non-churched and impact the vulnerable in our spheres.
• Resource stewardship to create, communicate and implement a vision-driven annual budget.
• Organizational Representation that fosters and grows relationships with strategic partners and key community members.
• Cultivate culture to ensure team togetherness.
Essential Job Functions
• Work with the Senior Pastor to hone a vision for the church.
• Ensure ongoing alignment and synchronicity with the Senior Pastor.
• Lead regular strategic planning processes to implement church vision.
• Coordinate and align church ministries and programs to realize church vision.
• Develop an annual financial plan that funds the strategic plan and meets critical financial objectives.
• Oversee all financial operations and ensure transparent rhythms of reporting (to staff, elders, and congregation).
• Develop and maintain organization-wide policy and procedures to support church strategy.
• Ensure staff is equipped, empowered, and accountable in their areas of responsibility.
• Oversee the effective development, management, and use of ministry facilities.
• Other duties within respective competency and skillsets as assigned by the Elder Board.